Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 7 February 2016

Fuchsia and Clematis Mother's Day Cards

These cards are all made using part of the Kanban Concept Card Kit which I have had in my crafty stash for awhile. I also added some purple card from the Shades cardstock from Create and Craft. The ribbon is from my local craft shop and the gems are from Papermania. The shaped card blanks are from a Create and Craft kit. To add the greetings I used the Stampin' Up Back to Basics alphabet set.

These cards are for the following challenges:


* Sketch - Sketch Saturday,






* Anything Goes - Catch The BugReally Reasonable Ribbon,
* Cool Colours (purples) - Little Red Wagon,

xx Mia xx

7 comments:

Brenda said...

My, you have been very busy! Beautiful creations and perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Mia!
This is really pretty, and I want to thank you for stopping by to share with us in our Anything Goes Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These are such lovely projects! Beautiful use of ribbon on both! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW these cards are all lovely, Cant decide on a favourite, Thanks for sharing with us on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Not just one but 4 fabulous makes! They are all delightful. I especially like your handbag shaped motif and as for your first two creations - they look so pretty in lilac and I'm a huge fan of Clematis flowers. It's great to see you join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week with your lovely card. Hugs, Lesley

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Amber Milone said...

Beautiful cards! I love the purples and florals. The ribbons are perfect accents. Thanks for joining us at RRR!