Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 4 December 2015

Crafty Catz Challenge - #304 Let It Snow

It's time for another challenge over at Crafty Catz which is Let it snow. This is definitely one of my favourite Christmas challenges. I hope we get a little snow this year. I can't remember the last time we had snow at Christmas in Norwich.


The sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Sentiments Design and just check out the mugs on their they are so cute!! (Please see below for the other items used)

This card is also for the following challenges:

* Any holiday - Hiding In My Craft Room,
* Anything Goes - Christmas Card Challenges

xx Mia xx



1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

A stunning card love the red and blue. Have him coloured ip but yet to complete