Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 8 November 2015

CAS on Sunday #71

This card and tag are for my Guest Design slot over at CAS on Sunday which is Tag It! Please come over and join us.



This card and tag are made using the Festive Flurry Framelits and stamps from Stampin' Up, they are retired but their are similar sets on the site. The inks I used are also from stamping up and are Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry. The papers are from the First Edition Paper Pad called New Bloom. I cut the tag using one of the pre-installed shapes from my Brother Scan 'n' Cut and the ribbon is from my crafty stash.

xx Mia xx

1 comment:

anja curvers said...

Wow awesome love that colorcombo. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.