Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 13 September 2015

Design Team

I am pleased that to let you all know that I have been accepted on a Design Team for Crafty Creations Challenges,


I can't wait to get started and hope you can join us all for my next challenge.

Yay, 

I was also reminded this weekend that there are lots of new crafters out there all the time by a lady I met in my local craft shop this weekend who needed a little bit of help. So if there is ever any questions anyone has please do not hesitate to ask, I don't know everything but I am certainly willing to share my experience of the things I do know and the things I know not to do (probably because I have done it myself in the past :)). You can post a comment on my blog or contact my directly through my e-mail: mia_willow@hotmail.co.uk anytime and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

xx Mia xx

No comments: