Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Crafty Creations Challenge: #299

It's time again for another challenge at Crafty Creations. This time the challenge is "Falling For You" and the sponsor is Stitchy Bear. Please stop by to check out the DT's inspiration and enter.



My card is made using the Digi called 'Flutter My Heart' and is coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. I then added some gems. The papers are from the Nitwits Butterfly Kisses collection. The image is layered on a circle die from Spellbinders and one of their Triple Tear layering dies.

I hope you all join us and stop back later on in the week for some more cards,

xx Mia xx

1 comment:

ike said...

Lovely card :-D
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet