Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 7 September 2015

Butterfly Clean & Simple

This card is made using a set of butterfly and swirl stamps I found in my stash which I had forgotten I even owned unfortunately I do not know what make they are. I used inks from docrafts and a greeting from a Kanban set of stamps.


This card is made for the following challenges:

* Colour combination - Colour Q,
* Clean and simple - Little Red Wagon,
* Sketch - Retro Sketches

xx Mia xx

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty. I love the swirly design and the butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Joanne said...

Simple and sweet! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! I love those butterflies!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love the cluster of butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!