Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn Sunflowers

This card is using a new digi 'Sunflower Digi Stamp Set' and I just love it and the message that comes along with it. I coloured it using my Polychromos and added some glitter glue. I also added some coloured pearls.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Fall flowers - Scrap-Creations,
* Autumn - Deep Ocean Challenge,
* Fall - Little Red Wagon,
* No Design Papers - Simon Says Stamp,
* Make it sparkle - Crafty Cardmakers
* Colour Challenge - Catch The Bug,
* Anything Goes - 613 Avenue,

xx Mia xx

7 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Your flower looks wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with the No Patterned Paper Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Ina G said...

This is such a lovely card. Love the sunflower and that sparkle in the middle is perfect. thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Ina DT

Sally Dodger said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card. I love your sunflower image and the glitter you have added adds some gorgeous sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful thank you for joining us at CCM&M
Hugs Julie xxx

Jo Ann said...

Such a great creation...I love the layering you did with the flower and the sparkles on it. I am delighted that you joined our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
Mary