Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Friday 31 December 2010

Digi Reindeer

I have made this card for the following challenges:


The paper I used was from the Bearly Mine Designs Christmas freebies. The digi image of the reindeer I got free but can't remember where I got it from and I will add it when I remember it. I coloured it in with Promarkers. The circle die cuts are from Spellbinders and the outer die cut is from Marianne's Designs. The jewels are from Kanban and all the cardstock is from DCWV's card stacks. Also the coloured string is from Celebrate which I purchased from my local shop Sew Simple.

xx Mia xx

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a sweet card. I love your use of colour-core and that image is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week and hope to see you for our next challenge.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card love the distressing
and the gorgeous design.
Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy.
A very Happy New Year to you.

Hugs Linda

Robin Parker said...

Love this design, and the die cut is sooo cool. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable card...the little reindeer is just precious and I love how you created the background!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!