Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday 18 December 2010

Busy Saturday Card #2

Another Challenge Card. This one is for my cousin at Christmas, unfortunately I don't think it will get there before Christmas due to the post being delayed because of the snow but it will get there eventually - I hope!

This card is using one of the gorgeous Digi Stamps I purchased using my $10 prize for winning the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge last week. The stamps are from Tiddlylinks.com and I of course didn't stop at using just the prize money as there was too many cute images to choose from.


This card is for the following challenges:
  • The layout is for the Challenge at CPS Card Sketches "cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com"
  • The tag is for the Scrap Creation Challenge at "scrap-creations1.blogspot.com" and the Stamp Something Challenge at "stampchallenges.blogspot.com"
  • It's for my cousin who is 12ish (I forget exactly how old - whoops) which covers the Card for a Kid Challenge at Cute Card Thursday at "cutecardthursday.blogspot.com"
  • The colour scheme is Blue, White and Green for the Just Us Girls Challenge at "justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com"
  • I used the photo inspiration at Challenge Up Your Life to take the water and use the colours within my card. "challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com" Instead of buttons I used Card Candy as my buttons were not the right colour or inkeeping with the card.

I used some free papers from Bearly Mine Designs and the embellishments are Card Candy from Craftwork Cards. Hope you like it and hope my cousin likes it too!

xx Mia xx

5 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Cute cute cute. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to play along with JUGS this week. Hope your holidays are wonderful

Sue Lelli said...

What a CUTE tag ~ especially for a 12 year old!

Kristen said...

Very cute! Love it. Thanks for playing with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Andrea M said...

Such a sweet card! Don't feel bad, I haven't mailed any cards yet, yikes!!! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! Happy holidays to you and your family!

Michele Gross said...

Cute!! Love the way you used the colors! What a darling little image :)